Hero Strenght :
- medium Mobility
- High damage and overall damage
- Small hitbox
- Can take high ground with her shotgun
- Ultimate easy to use and very powerfull
Hero Weakness :
- High mechanical skill cap hero (aim related)
- Healing dependant
- Placement awardness dependant
- Damage (Left click) : 40 per shot ( 4 rounds per second )
- Damage (Right click) : 85 per shot ( 1,4 rounds per second )
- Ammo : 12
- Fall off range : 11 to 30 meters
- Max damage for 1 clip (left click) : 480 or 960 full crit
- Max damage for 1 clip (right click) : 1020 or 2040 full crit
Note : One of the best short burst weapon in the game.
- Damage : 30 – 75 + 100 from dot (175 maximum)
- Area of effect : 5 meters explode after 2 sec when hit the ground.
- Ammo : 1 charges
- Cooldown : 10 seconds per charge
Note : Teleport you on a short distance on a direction you press.
- Damage : 90 (6 per bullet)
- Max. range : 9 meters (self-knock back)
- Cooldown : 10 seconds
- Charge Damage : 120
- Weapon damage : 112 per second, 14 per bullet, 1092 overall
- Max. range : 40 meters
- Bob Heal point : 1200
Note : Ashe summons her trusted omnic sidekick, B.O.B., who charges forward and knocks enemies into the air, then lays down suppressing fire with his arm cannons.
He can be Sleep, stund, charge, knockback, freez.
Ashe performance on ladder
Ranked by winrate
Bronze : Rank 9/28
Silver : Rank 10/28
Gold : Rank 9/28
Platinum : Rank 10/28
Diamond : Rank 7/28
Master : Rank 9/28
Grand master : Rank 12/28
Ashe is one of the best damage dealer in game, she need a lot of time to be mastered.
if you have a good accuracy you can choose this hero and start practice, try some custom map like « Ashe paintball » and then « Ashe headshot only » to improve your aim.
Best video guide and tips for Ashe